Tuesday, September 10, 2019

How did you become an investigator?


I learned from the best; the U.S. Armed Forces.  I worked in Europe and stateside, collaborating with German undercover investigators, the DEA and the FBI. I investigated murders, suicides, accidental deaths, sexual assaults, and other crimes of a serious and sensitive nature. I processed crime scenes, took crime scene photographs, collected evidence, interviewed witnesses, interrogated suspects, took statements, attended autopsies, supervised a drug suppression team, conducted surveillance, and testified in court, working closely with Army prosecutors. I had a Top Secret Clearance and earned two Army Commendation Medals.

After leaving the service, I worked as a private investigator with highly respected and experienced detectives for several years. I learned every aspect of managing a detective agency and supervising private investigations.

24 Hour Investigations, LLC is a member in good standing of the Washington Association of Legal Investigators (WALI). http://www.wali.org/