Tuesday, December 9, 2014

September, October & November


In September, October and November of 2014, we conducted a variety of investigations to include: records searches; locates; interviews, service of process; and domestic, as well as workers' compensation surveillance.  We worked in locations such as Tukwila, Lynnwood, Monroe, Bothell, Lacey, Seatac, Kent, Burien, Seattle, Puyallup, Bellevue, Lake Stevens, Everett, Port Angeles, Magnolia, Downtown Seattle, Renton, White Center, and Steilacoom.

Here are some comments we received from clients:

     "I appreciate your ideas about how to approach an investigation on my behalf.  Thank you for spending time on the phone with me on a weekend night.  Once I consult with my counsel, I will be calling you back and will be ready to go ahead with an investigation."  (Private Party, California).

     "Lynn, thank you for your quick response to our last minute request for surveillance.  Great job too!"  (Detective Agency, out of state).

    We took the below photo after wrapping up a case near Deception Pass, WA.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home